Multi agency working across health and social care
The Joint Learning Platform (JLP) is a complete e-learning solution for
the entire local health and social care community and beyond. It has been
designed to help implement health and wellbeing strategies at a local
level. The JLP is used by Clinical Commissioning Groups, local authorities,
third sector providers and the community at large so that all stakeholders
may learn together in order that they may better work together.
The JLP is the obvious solution to facilitate service configuration and change across local health and social care systems.
7 Good Reasons for Joining Your JLP
- Helps create a common purpose facilitating effective partnership working
- Provides a single point of access for multiple agencies working together to provide integrated services
- Delivers communications and learning that is local and relevant
- Delivers a consistent standard of training promoting local protocols and processes
- Engages the community in improving their own health and wellbeing
- Designed to adapt to the changing nature of the health and social care landscape
- Facilitates the transition to new service design and organisational structures.
Bespoke content can be created for your JLP, including m-learning materials
delivered to learners' mobile phones. Individual organisations or clusters
of organisations can have their own courses built or imported.
How does it work?
- Subscribing organisations have a branded web portal with access to a full suite of courses
- Learning resources are delivered across organisational and professional boundaries
- Service providers communicate with the local service users and provide learning opportunities for the community.
All delivered in a way that is flexible, cost-efficient and above all, effective.
To find your JLP click here